Tuesday, October 30, 2012

EIGHTEEN

Dear Jonah,

This has been a big week for you! Your first Halloween and you turned FOUR months old! Time is flying, I can hardly keep up. You are getting so big and handsome...


I love spending as much time with you as I possibly can. You are my precious little baby. Well, my precious big baby now it seems. HOW in the world are you four months old already??? You are so handsome, Jonah. I love your little expressions and those HUGE blue eyes. SO handsome!!

It's getting harder to get you to sit still for your Momma's many photoshoots!! When you were teeny tiny you didn't move around that much. Now you want to MOVE IT, MOVE IT...


Look at those chunky thighs!!!

Waking up to your smiling little face and picking you up from school are my favorite parts of the day. I so look forward to seeing your little face each afternoon!! I love that your teachers do artwork with you each week. I mean, you're not exactly a participator at this point, but they make the cutest stuff with your little hands and feet. I cherish this artwork!!



We didn't take you trick or treating this year for Halloween, but we did have dinner together which you slept all of the way through, in your costume!




It has started cooling off in Alabama. A cool front blew through and it's positively chilly! Your wardrobe is extensive (Momma is a little crazy about buying you clothes!!) but you definitely need a few more cold weather items! Don't worry, I can take care of that quickly!!

We went to church together on Sunday and I had to bundle you up really good..



I love the fall. You are such a little snuggle bunny when you're all bundled up, especially when you have a hat on. Your Dad and I cover you in kisses. You're not too fond of us attacking you with millions of kisses, but you accept it (your Dad does it more than me, I promise!)...


The next week we are going to spend as much time together as possible. Your Dad leave for Texas next Sunday morning. I can't think about it. For now we're going to go on as many fun outings and coffee dates and have lots of morning and evening snuggles. LOTS!!! We are going to miss him so, SO much..


I love you more than I could have ever imagined little badger. You are my heart!!!
Love,
Momma

ps. We got your 3 month photos back and I LOVE THEM!!! You are such a doll baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment