Baby Badger,
We have had the best week! Your sixteenth week to be exact. You love school and your teacher, Miss Anna. I'm getting used to the idea of being away from you all day. It's not my favorite, but it makes the evenings so sweet. And mornings together. And weekends together. You get the picture. We have the most fun while we're together.
Speaking of fun together, on your Dad's days off during the week you guys have TONS of fun. Boy fun. Daddy Badger fun. I came home from work to find you guys hanging out. You were still in your pj's. At 5pm. Whhhhattt?! It made me laugh. You were as happy as can be.
I love to watch you two play. Your Dad loves you more than anything and I love that. I walked into the living room yesterday and saw this...
Dad was in your play yard with you. This could be my favorite photo of all time. Your little face. Your eyes. And your little fist on Dad's shoulder. Ahhh, melts my heart. I think you two were planning something mischievous. I just know it.
Sometimes when Dad feeds you, he plays George Washington with you. It makes me laugh so hard. He puts the white burp cloths on your head and talks to you in a funny voice. I loooooove it!!!
You two are the cutest. My heart.
I love to pick you up from school. You're really content there ad it does my heart good, but I love to see your little face catch sight of me or your Dad and I can tell that you know us. We're your peeps.
Playing all day at school makes you a tired Badger when you get home. You're worn out.
I noticed this week that you're really trying to sit up more. Holding your head up on your own. You straighten your back and move your head around, staring at anything that catches your eye. You still look like a little bobble head, but your're getting better by the day. It makes me a little sad. Sometimes I want you to just stay tiny and my precious little bitty baby.
I love you sweet boy and I love to see you try new things. You've started eating your hands and watching them move around. I don't think you've figured out that you actually control their movement. You're mesmerized by them, it's the sweetest thing. Also, this week you really liked laying in your play yard. Staring up at the farm animals and eating your hands...what a life, right?!
We went shopping on Saturday morning. You looked like a little pumpkin in your cute onesie. Dad had to close, but we had the best morning together.
We love our Jonah-boy. You're the best part of our days little man. Love you with my whole heart!
Love,
Momma
ps. here are my favorite photos of you this week...






No comments:
Post a Comment