You are going to be a TEXAS boy soon!!!!!!
Your Daddy accepted a new job this past week located in The Woodlands, Texas. We are packing it up and moving home. We've lived here in Alabama for two years, which was our plan. Everything has just worked out so perfectly. I don't know all of the details, but I know God will work it out. He provided this amazing opportunity for your Dad and I, so we will leave the rest up to Him.
I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am. You will get to grow up around family. Friends. I love it. I cannot wait. It's going to be an adventure. Daddy leaves us in two short weeks. You and I will be here for awhile longer. We're going to sell our beautiful house here in Alabama.
We called your Mims & Papa, and Ammy & Bacca and they are sooooo excited you're moving home close to them. They have grand plans to spoil you even MORE rotten than you already are!!
The time we've been here has been the best. Alabama will always hold a special part of my heart. You were born here. We have had the best of times in Birmingham. Made lots of friends and had a grand adventure. Alabama the beautiful will be missed!
Soooo, Texas. I'm positive you will be an Aggie fan...
See?! Already an Aggie fan at 17 weeks old. Look how absolutely precious you are. A little doll baby. I love you sweet baby boy.
Love,
Momma


No comments:
Post a Comment