Baby Badger,
Your Daddy left for Texas today (Sunday 11/4) . I am so sad. It's just me and you little baby. We will see him again in thirteen days. The longest thirteen days ever. Ever, ever.
You're getting bigger by the day now it seems. On Thursday, November 1st your very first TOOTH broke thru the skin of your gums. YOU HAVE A TOOTH baby badger. This means you're growing up. I hate it and love it, all at the same time.
I love your little spunky personality. You are the most handsome little man I've ever laid eyes on. You're a happy baby too. Not only did you get a tooth this week, you've also found your VOICE. Almost daily, after I've fed you in the evening you lay on the couch cooing, and almost squealing. It is the cutest sound ever. I try to video it every time I hear it because it's so special. You're realizing that you can make noise and I love it. You're so precious to me Jonah baby. Momma loves you SO very much!
You're going to be sitting up and crawling even before we know it. You hold your head up almost all of the time now, and you're strong! You have a mind of your own (you get that from your Dad. Ha!). If I turn my back for one second you're getting out of your swing. The proud look on your face says it all. You're the cutest little scamp...
I drop you off every morning at school now that Dad's in Texas. I love to watch you play. You really like the exersaucer thingy. All of the bright colors catch your eye. It's so cute. You always give me the biggest smile before I kiss you bye. I know you're in great hands with Miss Anna. She is the sweetest and you LOVE her!
I love you, little man!
Momma





No comments:
Post a Comment