We went to Texas and now we're back. You celebrated your very first Thanksgiving surrounded by tons of family that LOVE you more than you understand right now. I know you feel the love though. You were held every moment we were away. Kissed more times that I could count. Hugged. Squeezed. Cuddled. Just loved SO MUCH, sweet boy.
But first, we beached it up, you and I. I mean, I took you to the beach with me while I worked. Or tried to work. Or actually, worked while you napped and slept is a more accurate picture of what happened. Your Momma is fortunate to be blessed with an amazing job that allows me to have some flexability. I was able to take you with me to a retreat in Gulf Shores. The condo we stayed in was amazing. Is beauuutiful. You had a blast...
TEXAS BOUND!!!
Your very first Thanksgiving!!
We landed in Houston and spent the day with Mims and Auntie Bell while Daddy was at work. They dropped us off at your Uncle Joel & Aunt Heather's house where we stayed the next couple of nights. You met your sweet cousin Carter for the first time and had the best time playing with your cousins. They love you so much. Kylee thinks you're awesome beacuse you're "like a baby doll, but you're REAL"! I let her pick out your pj's and she helped me give you a bath every night!
Then, on Monday when Dad got off work we headed to Mims and Papa's house. They were anxiously waiting for us!!
Your Papa built the BIGGEST bonfire on Wednesday night. We had SO much fun. You also took your very first John Deere ride on Meme's lawn mower! We had Thanksgiving lunch at Momo and Popos...
You were the cutest turkey on the block! The rest of our trip was spent with Ammy & Bacca and the family. We had such fun!! On Sunday night Daddy took us to the airport. I was so sad to leave Texas and our family. We had the best holiday together!!
I want you to know how much you are loved, little man. Your very first Thanksgiving was FILLED with LOVE. Momma and Daddy love YOU MOST!!!
Happy 1st Thanksgiving little Bader!!!
Love
Momma








No comments:
Post a Comment