Jonah,
WE MADE IT ONE WHOLE WEEK WITHOUT DADDY!
One week down, one to go. We got this baby boy!! Your Momma is tired. I'm happy to report that you're sleeping through the night now, so I do get a little break. You wake me up every morning around 5-6am. You're so happy in the mornings!
This week we are going to Gulf Shores. I will be working there and I get to bring you along! I can't wait to let you play in the sand. I'm sure you will try to eat it. You stick everything in your mouth right now and your little jaws are STRONG. I know this because you were trying to chew on my hand!
We've been playing every evening together, and working on your sitting up skills. You're getting there! This past Saturday we went Christmas shopping with Anna, your teacher. She is the sweetest. We had such fun and you were the best little boy. You didn't cry one time! Yesterday evening we watched the Aggies beat Alabama in football. They were undefeated until last night. It was my personal favorite day to live in Alabama. Your Dad was SO happy!!!
He misses us like crazy. We facetime Daddy every night. He loves to talk to you and see if he can make you smile. It's so cute to watch you try to figure out where he's at because you recognize his voice.
We leave for TEXAS this coming Saturday. We will be there the whole week of Thanksgiving!! I am SOOOO excited to see your Dad. He will be thrilled when we land. Mims and Auntie Bell are picking us up from the airport. I can't wait!!
I am so happy you will get to spend your first Thanksgiving in TEXAS, surrounded with family that love your guts! I am so excited!
I love you baby boy. It's the most wonderful time of the year, and you being here makes it SO MUCH BETTER than I could have ever imagined possible!!!
Love,
Momma


No comments:
Post a Comment