Tuesday, June 4, 2013

FORTY NINE

Jonah Knox,

You're 49 weeks old today, and it's June 4th, 2013. I just got back from Birmingham this evening. I flew out on Sunday afternoon for a quick visit to Leeds (where we used to live). We've had the best week of relaxing fun!!



You're officially eleven months old now. I can't believe it. In less than a month you will turn ONE. A big boy, no longer my little infant. It's hard for me to accept. I thought you might like to know what a day looks like in your life...

These days you wake up between 7 and 8am. Every single morning. We're still living at Mims and Papa's house for a few more weeks until our town-home is ready. So, I pop out of bed and go get you out of your crib, change your wet diaper and give you kisses. You smile as soon as you see me walk into the room and usually you're sitting up in your crib playing with your stuffed animals (you still love Cookie and Chickie the most!!). The we head to the kitchen for breakfast. Usually your Mims already has your oatmeal made and waiting on you. Sometimes she makes you scrambled eggs. And, every morning you split a grape fruit with her. It's so cute!

Then Mom heads into the office to work. I work from 8am-4:30 or 5pm each day. I take several breaks to check on you throughout the day. Sometimes I take a full hour for lunch and take you outside to eat on a blanket. Or, we play in the living room.

Something that is so cute, and I love, is- you love to crawl to the office door and push it open (if you can). You grin at me and start chattering away. You always have lots to talk about!!

Once I get off of work I feed you dinner and we play! Usually Daddy is home and he plays also. Sometimes we swim, other times we go for a snow-cone together or go eat at Rosa's for Taco Tuesdays! You love refried beans and mexican rice!! You're a great eater, and now, you eat all table food. No more baby for for my little chunky!

This past week we went over to Meme's house for dinner. We also went swimming several times. We're having the best summer together.









I love you more than you could ever possibly imagine, Jonah!!  We are going to make SO many fun memories together this summer!!

Love,
Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment