Tuesday, June 11, 2013

FIFTY

Badger,

Happy 50 weeks old!!! You're two weeks shy of ONE YEAR. Ahhhhh!!! Every week you get a little bigger. Taller. Stronger and more brave. This week you've been letting go of things. Being a brave little guy. I can tell you're getting tired of crawling. You're ready to RUN!

It's HOT now in Texas. I'd forgotten how hot it gets here. It wasn't this hot in Alabama! We're taking advantage of Mims and Papa's pool. You LOVE to be in the water!



In the last few weeks you've also learned how to hold your own bottle. Eleven months old and Momma's no longer holding it. I could just cry!!!


You're pretty proud of yourself!! I'm proud of you too. You are such a happy, cheerful and SILLY little boy! You're a rotten mess and definitely have your Daddy's personality! I love it!!



This week I painted your Birthday plate for you. Daddy bought everything for me, and brought it home. He's the BEST Daddy, Jonah. You're so lucky to have him (and so am I!!!). I painted a fun plate that I hope we can use every year. A new tradition! I love making traditions with you. I hope you grow up and feel how special you are to us. I want to bake your birthday cake and serve it on your birthday plate! Special, Birthday boy treats!!


Daddy and I love you SOOOOOO much. It's crazy!! Every moment we get to spend with you we make it count. We are so blessed to have you in our life!!


We love you sweet baby boy!!
Love,
Momma (and Daddy)

No comments:

Post a Comment