Jonah,
You're 51 weeks old today, little man! Next week you're turning the big ONE.
I remember this week a year ago so clearly. I was still working and getting really nervous about your arrival. I can't hardly wrap my mind around how quickly time has flown. You're such a big boy now. I hope you know how much Daddy and I love you. We are blessed Jonah, so BLESSED to be your parents.
We celebrated Daddy on Father's Day last weekend and then I headed to Dallas for Market. I missed you terribly while I was away. I feel like I'm going to miss something BIG if I'm gone for too long.
You're growing like a little weed. You have 10 teeth now. You went to your one year check up and the Doctor told Daddy that you have a lot of teeth for your age! You're healthy and strong and adorable. We love you to pieces!!
Every single day I'm thankful that God picked ME to be your Momma, Jonah. I love you with all my heart. I can't wait to celebrate your big day next week. You are the most special to me in all the world.
I love you!
Love,
Momma

No comments:
Post a Comment