Tuesday, May 28, 2013

FORTY EIGHT

Hi Badger!

You're forty eight weeks old today! Getting closer to the BIG ONE by the hour!! We had the very best long weekend ever. I was off work yesterday for Memorial Day. We celebrated by hanging out with family alllll weekend long. The best kind of weekend. Long. Full. Filled with family and laughter. Filled with lots of love.



On Friday afternoon we headed to Louisiana to visit Uncle Cody and Aunt Jade. We stayed at their cute little house until Sunday morning. Your auntie had a little pool, towel and tons of toys and snacks just waiting for your arrival!! They couldn't wait to see you!


On Saturday we went to Lake Charles and headed down to the Gulf to go crabbing. We had the most fun ever. Your Momma caught a Blue Crab!! I'm happy to report that I caught the first crab. Your Daddy is pretty competitive and didn't catch a single crab. That makes me laugh! You were enthralled with watching the crab crawl around the bucket. It's claws were sharp so I didn't let you get too close!






On Sunday morning we got up and headed into Houston to Uncle Joel and Aunt Heather's house. Your cousins couldn't WAIT for you to get there! They invited us to go swimming at their community's pool and you loved it. You loved it so much that you fell asleep at the pool in your stroller. UNHEARD OF, Jonah! You never fall asleep in your stroller!!


We had the best long weekend together. I look at your every single day and can't believe how BIG you are now! I love you, Jonah!


Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment