This weekend we celebrated my very first Mother's Day! It was an extra special weekend. You are the little boy who made me a Momma and changed my entire life. Honestly, I can't imagine life without you know. Couldn't bear to live without my sweet boy. Your smile lights up my heart. I love you SO incredibly much, Jonah. So much.
You started getting a little cranky last week, and then you got a fever. Your first really high fever and it just worried me so. Daddy met me at the Doctor's office and you have an ear infection in your right ear. You are cranky and miserable, but you still manage to laugh and smile for your Momma. Sweet little boy!
On Saturday we spent the day with Mims. I'm so thankful for my own Mother. She is strong and beautiful. Being a Mother myself, allows me to understand how very much she loves me. A LOT! Just like I love you, Jonah. A LOT!
Then, on Sunday morning we got up really early and went to church with our Ammy. Your Daddy's Mother is the kindest soul that I have ever met. Ammy is giving and kind. You are blessed with amazing women in your life, baby boy! Lots of women that love you so much!!
Your Daddy bought me an hour massage, a new Starbucks iced coffee cup and the most beautiful roses. It made me feel special and celebrate. Most of all- I celebrate being a Momma because of YOU.
Love,
Momma



No comments:
Post a Comment