Tuesday, February 5, 2013

THIRTY TWO

Jonah,

We're baaaack in Alabama!! We landed late Sunday night and Mims is with us!

Auntie Shelby's wedding was just beautiful! You were such a sweet little boy the entire weekend. You were passed around because everyone wanted to hold the cutest guy there...





I have a funny to tell you. On the flight home to Alabama, Mims had you in her lap on the plane and was bouncing you on her lap. You had just drank 6oz of milk and apparently all of the bouncing was just TOO much for you. You puked your ENTIRE 6oz ALL over your Mims, her scarf, her skirt and yourself. Mims and I looked at each other and just busted out laughing. I mean, what else could we do?! You never spit up, and you're such a good baby. You had just had enough.

Needless to say, we were ready to be home! It was really hard leaving Daddy this time, but I just told myself that the next time we see him it will be for good.



We have a lot to do the next week. Mims is going to help me pack up everything here at the house and we close on Tuesday, February 12th. Daddy flies in next Tuesday and then we have to be out of our house on Friday.

I can't think about packing it all up just yet. It makes me sad. I love this house and the home we've made here, SO very much. I will miss Alabama. We brought you home from the hospital here and I will always cherish our memories in Birmingham!

Momma loves you so much sweet  boy!

ps. you've started sleeping through the night since we've been home from Auntie's wedding!!! This makes night two that you haven't woken up. Such a bittersweet feeling!

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment