Tuesday, January 29, 2013

THIRTY ONE

Baby Jonah,

This week has been really hectic for your Momma! You had your 6 month photo shoot on Sunday, and we attended a Birthday party on Saturday night. I'm trying to get our stuff together for Texas and take care of the house.



WHEW.

Momma is tired!

We leave on Thursday to fly to Texas for Auntie's wedding. I love that you're always going to know Jade and Josh as your Aunt and Uncle! How cool is that?! You won't even remember when they weren't married! I love my siblings and just know you will love your Aunts and Uncles so very much.

Mims and Papa are picking us up at the airport and we're going straight to a party for Auntie Shelby! I can't wait to see our family.

When we return from Texas, your Mims is coming back with us. She's going to help Momma pack up the house and get ready to move to Texas!! It's going to be a crazy two weeks, but soon we will be all packed up, moved and together with Daddy!

Love you sweet baby,
Momma




No comments:

Post a Comment