My heart is so full it may burst from a mixture of pride, happiness and sadness. I know. What a mixture, right?!
You just rolled over. And over. Annnnd over again.
Tummy to your back, then back to tummy. A little rollin' machine you are. I can't believe it. I sat on the floor and tears started to well up in my eyes. I am so proud of you, but you're breaking my heart. Please stop getting so big on me. Where's my itty baby??
Gone. He's a strong, 27" long, 19.5lb baby boy now. No more itty bitty little baby.
You're 27 weeks old today. Time flies when you're having the time of your life. The very best time of your life. You are also SIX MONTHS OLD now. I can't believe it. Half way to a year. How is that possible?!
Tonight I got so cracked up watching you. You have a brand new trick that I discovered this weekend. You were trying to get into something and I shook my head and said Noooo, sir. Nooo Nooo. You shook your head no right back at me. I thought it was a fluke at first.
So I kept shaking my head and would stop, then you would shake YOUR head. It makes me laugh so hard!!! You're figuring out tricks!!! It is the cutest thing. No wonder you're rotten. You make me laugh when I tell you no sir. Goodness you're getting big.
Daddy flies in tomorrow night. I have to go to Atlanta tomorrow to market for work. You're going to go home with Miss Anna at 3pm when she gets off work. She's going to keep you until I get back from market. Then we're going to pick Daddy up from the airport. He's flying in for five whole nights. I am so excited! Your Momma is turning THIRTY next Monday.
It was always my plan to have a little baby before I turned 30, and you came along at the perfect time. You are my heart. I can't remember life before you came along. I can't wait to show your Daddy all of your new tricks. He is smitten by you, and so am I.
I love you with my entire heart little June Bug.
Love,




No comments:
Post a Comment