Dad flew back to Texas after my Birthday celebration last week so it has just been you and me, sweet baby. We've been having LOTS of Momma-Baby bonding time.
We've gone to the park...
I've given you lots and lots of hugs and kisses...
You are my sweet little chunky! I love that you recognize me now and smile when you see me. If I leave the room you're in you will pitch a fit until I come back into your sight, which makes things a litttttle bit more difficult since Daddy is in Texas and we're here alone together. Basically you come everywhere I do. We are a package deal!
This week is snowed! I didn't take you out in it because you're too little still, but we stood at the window for the longest time. You loved seeing the snowflakes come down around the house...
Speaking of house, we showed the house last Friday and the buyers made us an offer! The inspection is this coming Friday and if everything goes well we are on our way to Texas to live with Daddy!! I am SO thrilled! God is amazing, sweet boy! Our house hasn't been on the market very long at all and He provided the perfect couple to buy and love our little home!
While it snowed, we stayed warm indoors. You are so much fun to play with now. You roll round, laugh and try to grab my glasses! Nothing is safe from your chubby little hands!!
On Friday night after work, Miss Anna called and asked if we wanted to go to dinner with her. I was so happy she called and invited us. The weekends are so long without your Dad. I am so very thankful for our sweet Birmingham friends. They take good care of us, meet us for lunch and dinner and help us pass the long weekends. I love our friends, Jonah! Having friends maked life sweeter.
While at dinner Miss Anna convinced me to let you taste a lemon. To my surprise, you LOVED it, and kept leaning in for more. You haven't met any treat or food that you don't like. You're just like your Momma. We love some food!
I can tell you're growing bigger every day and it breaks my heart just a little bit. I love seeing your personality come though, and booooy do you have personality for days little man. You are such a little ham!! You get that from Daddy. I love your little grin!
You love to play and laugh! I love to play and laugh WITH you. It is a honor to be your Momma!
Love you to the moon and back!
Momma


No comments:
Post a Comment