Tuesday, February 26, 2013

THIRTY FIVE

Dear Jonah Knox,


You're EIGHT months old today!!!

You have eight teeth, two on bottom and six on top. They're so cute (but sharp!). Your favorite foods are squash and you love bananas. You still drink your  milk, but you're eating lots of baby food, and even some table food. You are a wonderful eater!! You LOVE to eat.

Anytime that you see me, or your Daddy taking a bite, or even a drink of something you spit our your paci and start moving your fingers. You want a taste too!



Every evening after your bath we have play time. You love to play and roll around on the floor. You've learned how to sit up so well! When you get tired of sitting you throw yourself back and proceed to kick up your feet and just play and talk to us. You're the cutest little boy, EVER!!







 While we're at Mims and Papa's house, your Mims keeps you each day. I can hear her singing songs and playing with you each day. I feel so blessed to have family around us now. You will grow up knowing and loving your Grandparents. That makes me SO happy even though I just KNOW you're going to be spoiled rotten!!

I love you to the moon and back, Jonah!
Love,
Momma

ps. Happy 8 Months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment