Dear Jonah,
Today is Tuesday, March 5th and you just rocked my world. Today, you woke up from your afternoon nap crying, so I opened your door, you looked up at me and said...
Momma.
The sweetest words I've ever heard in my life. Your very first word was Momma. My, how that makes my heart sing!!!! I am on cloud nine little man!!!
You have started reaching your arms out to me when you want me to hold you and I love it. You are my pride and joy little man. I love holding you. You don't let me cuddle you much anymore, you want to look around and watch every little thing that is going on at the time. You are SO nosy!!! So alert and aware of your surroundings!
I love playtime with you. You chuckle and laugh out loud. Full of joy and life. You're also full of personality. You're impatient and sassy. You want what you want, and you want it NOW, Momma. NOW. I wouldn't be surprised if NOW was your next word, little toot.
Every evening we go walking with your Papa and Mims. I love our routine. We've settled in nicely here while house hunting. It's a nice change to see our family all of the time. You love your family, and so do I!
You also love animals. Papa takes you to visit the horses down the road and you love to watch them, and even pet them. You have no fear!! You also love to go see Max and Charlie outside!
Last weekend we went to your cousin Jacob's wedding. You looked so adorable in your little cardigan and cords...
I love my boys so much!!
You're learning and growing every day. This week you've been getting on your knees. STOP!!! I am not ready for you to learn to crawl yet. You will break your Momma's heart! I just want to bottle the way you smell and keep you little forever.
I love you Jonah Knox Strickland, more than you will ever, ever know.
Love,
Momma






No comments:
Post a Comment