Tuesday, March 12, 2013

THIRTY SEVEN

Dear Jonah,

You made your Momma get teary eyed tonight! Today is Tuesday, March 12th and you crawled towards your Momma and Daddy tonight. It was the coolest experience ever!!! You've been pulling up onto your knees for the past week and then flopping back onto your tummy. I knew it was coming because you started doing that more and more over the last few days, but tonight I think you realized that you could GO. And go you did...and are...

You are officially ON THE MOOOOVE...


I love it. You're grinning from ear to ear and so incredibly proud of yourself. We are so proud of you Jonah. You're growing big and strong just as you should be.



You Mims is keeping you during the day and I have a feeling that she is in trouble now. Look out, because you're going to be getting into everything!!


 And, not to mention the little ham that you are. You are just like your Daddy. You loooove to make us laugh!! It is so cute. Your Papa has been teaching you new "tricks", like holding the spoon in your mouth after you take a bite...


 You also just learned how to clap your hands!! If you hear music you start clapping, or if we say, "yaaaaay Jonah!!" you will clap your little hands. It is so cute!!!


 I love you so much. It's so much fun to see your personality starting to develop. You are definitely going to be a mischievous!!


It's getting warmer here in Texas, and it stays light in the evening a bit longer each day. I love to take you on walks and pull you around the yard in the wagon. You're my little buddy. We talk about the kitties, and Alex the horse. You love animals and anything you pick up (rocks, leaves, grass) goes straight into your mouth!




You are my sunshine, Jonah!
I love you more than you will ever know.
Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment