Tuesday, February 12, 2013

THIRTY THREE

Badger,

It's February 12th and we were supposed to close on our house today! The closing has been delayed to Thursday. Mims picked your Daddy up earlier from the airport and we are officially REUNITED with him!!!

For good! I am so very happy!!

The last week, and for the next couple of days we are going to be packing all of our stuff up. I started taking things off the wall in your room and it was so hard for me to do. I love your room so much. I took a bunch of photos yesterday before I began so I would have them to keep and to show you.


It is a special room for the most special little boy in our life. We love you so much, Jonah boy.

And speaking of people who love you, Mim has been with us for two weeks now helping me pack everything up. I am so thankful to have her here with us!!



I am very emotional and have such mixed feelings. I am happy for new oppourtunities and blessings, and I am also sad to be leaving great friends behind in Birmingham. I know we will stay friends, but distance is hard sometimes.

Most of all, I'm happy that we will be together as a family. Me, you and Daddy. We are going to make new memories together in Texas.


Love you SOOOOOO very much!!
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment