Tuesday, September 25, 2012

THIRTEEN

Baby Badger,

This week was the hardest week for your Momma since you were born. I went back to work on Monday, September 17th bright and early at 8am. Mims came home from the beach with us and will be here keeping you company for two weeks. Her being here is the best gift I could ask for. Sunday night I was absolutely beside myself. It's not that I hate work, or I hate my job. I certainly don't. I haven't been away from you for a single day since you came into the world and I knew it was going to be tough!



Trying really, really hard not to cry I made it to work on time and got settled in. The day flew by, each day after than continued to get better. I made it the entire week! Each day at work I'm designing products (pillows, bedding, tote bags, scarves, tunics, etc..) and I love it. I had a ton of photos made so I can look at your adorable face throughout the day.



Your sweet Daddy sent me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers for my first week back at work. They were from you and him and looking at them this week made me so happy!



I love looking up and realizing that it's 4pm. Time to go home and see your happy little face. I love your drooly, gummy smile. It makes my heart so very happy! That is absoltely the best part of my day, coming home to see YOU (I know your Daddy feels the same way that I do!!)...




This weekend feels like it has been extra special because I worked all week long. It feels like I cherish the moments more. Your smiles and just basic things like feeding you. I've spent every second with you since I got off work at 4pm on Friday. It feels so good.


Reunited with my precious little baby boy.


I love you, Jonah. Even though we're apart more during the week you're always on my mind. I love you more than you could ever possibly imagine. You're my little chunky.

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment