On the twelth week of your life you went on your very first beach vacay with Momma, Daddy and your grandparents, Papa and Mims (and Auntie Bell). We drove four hours to Rosemary Beach, Florida and stayed in a beautiful two-story beach house for the entire week. We had so much fun with you and made amazing memories that I will cherish forever...
I return to work on Monday. I can't bear to talk about it in the same post as our vacation so I will save it for next week.
You're 12th week was FILLED to the brim with vacation fun. My favorite vacation memory was feeding you early in the morning on the patio of our beach house. The weather was perfect all week and felt like fall. Fall at the beach. There isn't anything better.
Love you so many bunch baby boy!
Love,
Momma






No comments:
Post a Comment