Tuesday, September 11, 2012

ELEVEN

Badger,

Your eleventh week was spent with both me and your Daddy! We had such fun!! Dad took off the majority of the week to hang out with us. We're heading to the beach next week and then I have to go back to work (can't even begin to think about that right now) so he wanted to spend some time with us before the madness begins...



We slept in most mornings and then headed out to go on thrifting adventures. Daddy and I had lots of Starbucks and you snoozed while we dug for treasures (Ooookay, your Dad did most of the digging. All of the digging. I just watched you and watched all of the very interesting people in the thrift stores). We had a fun week together!!...



We took you to the doctor on Wednesday afternoon for your two-month check up. I knew you had to get shots so I was dreading the appointment! Momma hates to see you cry. Daddy went with us and was my hero. You got four shots in your little chunky legs and were SUCH a champ!! You are so brave little badger.




I'm excited to take you to the beach on your very first family vacation next week! I bought you a swim diaper, swim hat and a cute little shirt. I washed it all and then tried it on you to make sure it fit.You were NOT a happy camper, Jonah Knox. I don't think you liked your speedo and swim bonnet AT ALL...


I love making memories with you every day. I'm learning so many things about being a Momma. Honestly, all I can think about is returning to work and leaving you every day. The time is getting closer and I can't hardly bear to think about it. I love spending my days with you. Feeding you, being there when you wake up from your naps. It breaks my heart to think about leaving you. You are absolutely the most precious thing to me. Ever, ever.

I broke out your lion hat this week for the first time. It's starting to feel a little bit like fall outside and I couldn't resist letting you wear it...


You are the cutest little boy I've ever met. Smitten I am.

I can't believe how big you're getting. You weight 14.6 pounds and you're about 2 feet long!! You love to chug-a-lug your milk and you're still happy when you wake up from your naps (not so happy before you take them these day. You LOVE to fight sleep right now!!). When I hear you stirring, I sit you up on our bed, prop you up on our pillows and talk to you. I love all of your little facial expressions...


You're perfect to me.  Love you to the moon and back sweet boy!
Momma
 

No comments:

Post a Comment