Monday, August 6, 2012

SIX

Dear Jonah,

For most of your sixth week we were still in Texas. We flew home to meet Daddy on Saturday afternoon. He missed you more than words can say. Each time I spoke with him while he was in New York and we were in Texas all he wanted to know is how you are, he could tell from the photos I sent him that you were growing like a little Texas weed. He missed you so terribly!!




It does seem like you've grown overnight. Before we left for Texas you fit in all of your newborn clothes. About half way through our ten day stay they suddenly quit fitting you!! I took tons of clothes and half didn't fit by the time we came home to Alabama! Ahh, it makes your Momma sad. You no longer fit in your sweet little newborn footies. And, your newborn diapers are getting too snug. You're getting to be quite the chunky little monkey! When we left you were also drinking about 3oz of formula and/or breast milk per feeding, now you're drinking a minimum of 4oz, and sometimes 5oz!! CRAZY!!



Slow your roll, little man!! The faces that you make still make me laugh. They're so cute. Sometimes you stare at me so intently that I wonder what you're thinking. So serious! Then, you'll crack a smile at me and my heart will literally melt. You are so adorable!! Here are a few of my favorites this week...



The highlight of this week (besides coming home to your Daddy) was giving you a bath in your big boy bathtub. We've been improvising (aka- sponge baths) until you fit in it and finnnnally you're big enough. You were seriously the cutest little thing. SO stinkin' chunky and cute. Ahh, I'm in love with your little rolls!!!...


I feel like you get a little bigger every day and I have to soak you in or I'm going to miss it! I love how chunky you've gotten. It makes you extra kissable!!


You are so precious to me!
We're getting back into our routine now that we're home. I miss our Texas family dearly. You're napping as I write this and you look so peaceful. It's almost time for you to wake up. I love our time together. You are my favorite little guy to cuddle!


Love you to the moon (and back plus SO much more!!!),
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment