I know. What in the heck, right!? Well Dad has been calling your "Joan" in funny accent that makes me laugh this week. I had to document it. You'll probably kick him in the shin when you're old enough to read this. Don't tell him I'm telling you.
Sooo, hey little badger. You're EIGHT weeks old this week. How is this even possible?! Each week just keeps getting better I must admit. We have our routine down and you've settled into our life. A part. It's comfortable now. I can't remember time before you came to be. Weird, right?!
Your eighth week has been SO much fun!! Mims is visiting from Texas and we have been carting your all over Birmingham, and even to Atlanta...
She arrived last Wednesday and has been thoroughly enjoying her time with you. You love to talk to her...
Daddy was off on Sunday so we decided to have a little fun and head to Atlanta for the Piedmont Park Summer Arts and Crafts Festival. I picked out your outfit carefully because I didn't want you to get a sunburn. You looked SO adorable..
The park is so beautiful and the weather was perfectly gorgeous! The festival had food trucks and your Momma, Daddy and Mims got to try fun new treats. We browsed crafts and viewed fun artwork. You drank lots of milk on our picnic quilt and took a nap in your stroller...
After the festival we went shopping (of course, because your Momma and Daddy LOVE to shop) and decided to go to Pappasito's Mexican Cantina for tex-mex. Pappasito's reminds us of Texas and we love to go when we're in Atlanta. You snoozed through dinner and were such a good little boy all day!
This week has been so fun. I impatiently wait for you to wake up to see if you're going to smile at me. I love it! You still take a nap and go to bed pretty easily...
Because you're growing so quickly you fit in all of your cute 0-3 month outfits. I love it!! Before you were born I went a little crazy buying you clothes. It was one of my favorite things to do (it still is). You look so cute in your outfits. Every where we go people stop us to peek in your car seat to check you out and comment on your adorablness. I am so proud to be your Mom!
I have four weeks left at home with you (including this week) and I want to make every single second count. I can't think about leaving you yet, it breaks my heart. So, the plan is to hang out with you every day and cuddle you every chance I get.
Daddy is taking the week off next week to hang out with us and we're going to have so much fun! And, you reach another BIG milestone next week... TWO MONTHS OLD!!
I love you so much little man. I feel blessed to be your Momma.
Here are my favorite photos of you this eighth week of your little life...
Love you to the moon and back baby doll,
Momma











No comments:
Post a Comment