Tuesday, April 23, 2013

FORTY THREE

Dear Jonah,

You are such a little mess. Every morning you're waiting in your crib for me to come get you. Sitting up and smiling at your Momma. You're such a little ham!!!


I think you fully understand what "NO" means now, because when we say it, you shake your head like a wild child. You don't want to hear NO! It makes me laugh! Your facial expressions are priceless. You've learned to stick your tongue out and blow bubbles. You wave "hi" and "bye" to everyone you meet. I love being able to watch you grow into a little boy.

You're still into everything, and it gets worse by the day...


Anything you can find to pull up on, stand against, pull up on, pull off or pull over-- you're on it!

You go everywhere with us! Such a good little boy. You love to people watch from your stroller. This past weekend we took a road trip to Austin, Texas with Mims and Papa, and Auntie and Uncle. We had so  much fun shopping and eating lots of great food! We ate at Hula Hut on Lake Travis in Austin. You were enthralled with the boats and all of the people.

You're probably more than a little spoiled at this point...



All of your Aunties and Uncles love to hold you. You get anything your little heart desires. But seriously, look at your little face-- how can we ever tell you NO?!


Daddy and I spend our evenings with you. Your Mims keeps you during the day (I pop in and play with you all the time throughout the day) and we take over when we are off of work. We take walks, you ride the 4-wheeler with your Papa down to check the turtle traps, you watch your Daddy and Papa do manly work (you're a big helper!) and we just love on you until it is time for you to go to sleep.


My personal favorite time of the day is bath time!! I am in charge of your baths, and I LOVE IT! I love to watch you splishy splash around in the tub. You love the water and love your bath time routine each evening.



Do you know how much your Momma loves you, Jonah?

Well, I love you to the moon and back.
Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment