You are TEN MONTHS old this week...
Two short months away from turning one year old. Here are a few facts about you:
-You have 8 teeth!
-You love bananas, strawberries and grape fruit!
-You're crawling, pulling up on everything in sight and this week you started letting go and leaning your tummy on things. No hands!
-You say Momma, Dada, Papa, Hi and Bye. We are working on Ball!
-This week I started asking you how old you are, and we're working on holding up your little pointer finger. ONE!
-You've almost outgrown your infant car seat. We've officially started shopping for a big boy seat!
This week you got in Mims and Papa's pool for the very first time...
Such a handsome little baby boy! On Sunday we took a quick trip to Houston to meet Uncle Cody and Aunt Jade for lunch. It was their one year anniversary weekend trip and they wanted to see YOU!
We had a great lunch and of course, you were a little ham!
I love you Jonah Knox! You make my days bright and my spirit happy. I feel blessed to be your Momma.
Love,
Momma

No comments:
Post a Comment